Interstate/Overseas Couples
Interstate /Overseas couples wishing to marry on the Mornington Peninsula or in Melbourne and surrounding districts, Australia, are more than welcome to contact me.

You should download a copy of the Notice of Intended Marriage form ( fill it in, and have your signatures witnessed by (if overseas) an Australian Diplomatic Officer or an Australian Consulate Officer. If interstate, a JP, A Barrister or Solicitor, a Qualified Medical practitioner or member of the police force may witness your signature This notice may be faxed, scanned, posted or emailed. The original signed notice must be given to me when we meet so that I can register the marriage.
marriage celebrant frankston

If you are interstate or overseas prior to your wedding we can complete all arrangements via email, telephone or post.

In the week before your wedding (or on the day) we can meet so that I can sight your birth certificates etc, sign the prepared documents and run through your ceremony (where to stand, entrance, and so on). If you would like to we can hold a full rehearsal with your entire bridal party.

If it is not practical for you both to have your signatures witnessed at the same time, the notice can be accepted with just the intended Bride or Grooms signature only.

Once lodged, the notice is valid for eighteen months.

When you lodge your form with me a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $150A is required (cheques made payable to Diane Simmons)

about lavender hill wedding ceremonies overseas couples renewal ceremonies naming ceremonies commitment ceremonies funeral services specials wedding photo gallery celebrant testimonials contact lavender hill